27 Jul VERANEX, VP Strategic Development
Veranex is growing to meet the ever-evolving needs of the MedTech industry. If you’re looking to accelerate your career and make an impact in MedTech, please apply below.
Veranex has partnered with Genius Talent in search of a Vice President of Strategic Development to join the team. This role is focused on generating new, high-potential opportunities that lead to profitable long-term relationships. Success will include growing strategic relationships and converting qualified opportunities into multiphase programs, as well as the effectiveness in advancing the awareness, differentiation, and reputation of the company.
- Support as a client management representative as required; oversight to client programs within the sector portfolio as appropriate
- Initiate, manage, and develop long term client relationships in coordination with the rest of the sector leadership team
- Develop execution strategies for programs to win bids and provide the client with the support they need; guide project teams on the strategy and client goals
- Participate in client deliverable reviews, as needed
- Maintain high level client relationships on a select basis
- Work within the sector team that may include Operations, Marketing and Business Development resources to create and execute a sector-based business growth approach and client and/or market specific based business development and marketing strategies
- Contribute / Report regularly on sector performance (update 2-4 dashboards per month)
- Achieve annual Sector financial targets as collaboratively determined by the sector and the executive team
- Lead and/or Participate in new business pitches and preparation, as appropriate to the (potential) clients assigned
- Lead the development and review new program proposals determining approach with the sector leadership team and the appropriateness of the budget and resource estimates based off execution strategy (appropriate to win the bid)
- Lead in the development and review revisions of ongoing program proposals and budget and resource estimates
- Support business development activities by identifying client leads through referrals, active networking, and other marketing activities
- Contribute or speak at conferences, webinars, etc. in support of the business needs.
- Support other sectors and overall company related to the above as assigned.
- Meet regularly with the sector leadership teams to ensure the aforementioned responsibilities
- Must be able to work with and relate to a wide range of technical, design, marketing, and business professionals.
- Significant experience in account management and account growth role, dealing with middle management to senior executives
- Prior track record of success in business development in a similar consulting/professional services environment
- Must understand the medical, diagnostic, or pharma device industry, as well as related product development, regulatory, and manufacturing processes
Education & Experience
- Must have at least 10 years of related experience
- Must be an expert at consultative selling; demonstrate an innate ability to establish rapport with an audience, lead a conversation, listen, and discover needs, and recommend solutions
- Bachelor’s degree required