27 Jul VERANEX, Manager, HR Systems
Veranex is growing to meet the ever-evolving needs of the MedTech industry. If you’re looking to accelerate your career and make an impact in MedTech, please apply below.
Manage the successful design and delivery of people processes through tools, technology and data. Lead functionality optimization initiatives including implementation of new functionality for the organization’s HR system, Dayforce. Leverage cross-functional partnerships to improve existing processes, manage release updates, ensure system and data integrity, develop complex reports, maintain and enhance security, and maintain system integrations.
- Oversees and maintains optimal function of the organization’s HRIS, which may include database management, security policy, network support, installation, backup files, customization, development, maintenance, and upgrades to applications, systems, and modules.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with HRIS stakeholders, including executive management, Human Resources, Finance, and IT.
- Collaborates with HRIS Stakeholders to identify needed improvements and enhancements to existing information services and databases; recommends and implements solutions.
- Serves as lead representative and liaison between HR, Information Services, external vendors, and other stakeholders for HR database design and implementation projects. Creates project plans to meet agreed upon priorities and ensures expectations of stakeholders are clearly communicated and understood. Executes the project plan ensuring that deliverables are completed on time. As required, procures, and manages contractors.
- Designs, documents, implements, and maintains a system of HRIS foundational principles including data governance and security policy to ensure high standards of data quality, operational efficiency, compliance with applicable regulations and data security are maintained.
- Manages permissions, access, personalization, and other security settings for Dayforce users.
- Plans, budgets, and forecasts HRIS needs and applications. Maintains awareness of vendor plans and the potential impact of those plans on current and future HRIS functionality.
- Provides production support, including configuration of annual processes, e.g., open enrollment, annual pay calibration, and performance management.
- Researches and resolves Dayforce technical issues and process flaws; recommends solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Acts as HR systems SME on core HR processes and functionality of the tools.
- Programs custom functions and documentation such as automated queries, filters, macros, and reports.
- Assists with complex data reports, summaries, and logs requested by senior executives and HR staff.
- Ensures data management processes are aligned with external regulatory requirements.