21 Nov RESMED, Senior Software Engineer
Digital Health Technology team powers digital experiences and engagement to enhance the lives of millions of people every day through connected care. We build, deliver and manage a portfolio of data management platforms and mobile offerings in support of our core businesses. We thrive on simple and elegant architecture and agility. You’ll be immersed in a dynamic high-growth environment and empowered to excel, take informed risks, and drive ingenuity across the enterprise.
Let’s talk about the team:
We are a small cross-functional product team with a broad range of responsibilities and duties. We collaborate with product managers and other development teams globally across the Digital Health Technology group of ResMed. We’re passionate about solving problems across the entire software development lifecycle – whether that’s investigating new technologies, frameworks, and cloud services, developing new features, improving our CI/CD pipelines and test automation, or figuring out how to better automate our release process. We’re always up for a challenge and love learning new things!
Note: This is a remote role. Only candidates that reside in pacific standard time zone or +/- 2hr time zone difference will be considered.
Let’s talk about the role:
- We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer who is proficient in front-end technologies including Angular. You will also be able to fluently explain your software architecture and why certain things were done in a particular way.
- You love learning the intricate details of a certain language or framework and when something unknown comes your way, you have that passion and drive to dig deep and find it out. Some experience on the backend side of things is preferable using any object-oriented language.
- You will be comfortable working both autonomously and as part of a team and will be willing to lend your talents and experience to other team members when they need it.
- Get involved in our micro-frontend journey as we get ready to break up an age-old monolith
- Expanding on the existing frameworks and services to implement new features and innovate on our software products
- Designing and architecting new microservices and micro-frontends.
- Working with others to design, implement and support our AWS infrastructure and services
- Production support (occasionally)