30 Aug Medtronic Field Service Engineer (Baltimore, MD)
Careers That Change Lives
This position has the responsibility and authority to provide remote and on-site engineering support to the navigation and intraoperative imaging products installed base and driving customer satisfaction through service.
We believe that when people from different cultures, genders, and points of view come together, innovation is the result —and everyone wins. Medtronic walks the walk, creating an inclusive culture where you can thrive.
RTG (Restorative Therapies Group):
The Restorative Therapies Group develops life-restoring therapies and healthcare solutions that span the care continuum; integrating technologies and applying clinical and economic evidence to increase patient access, improve efficiency of procedures and deliver successful patient outcomes.
This position will support a specific territory that covers the following areas; Boston up through Conneticiuit and New Hampshire with one site in southern Maine.
A Day in the Life
- Travel to sites to work as a member of the local team to provide efficient repair / installation support to all accounts within assigned area.
- Installs, operates, maintains, repairs and modifies equipment on designated equipment.
- Performs a variety of maintenance and technical support on products such as equipment, integrated systems and subsystems, and software at customer and/or field locations
- Analyzes and evaluates products and related performance.
- Troubleshoots and diagnoses malfunctions to eliminate problem in minimum time.
- Support future product integrations by performing upgrades and or configuration updates to existing and future imaging/navigation equipment.
- Lead and participate in product technical repair and clinical use training with domestic, international and 3rd party staff members.
- Provide testing and validation support to the manufacturer’s organization, as applicable.
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers including all assigned complaints, follow-up actions, root cause analysis and final resolution within the complaint tracking system.
- Up to 75% travel
Location: (Baltimore, MD)