04 Aug Jumpstart Health Investors- Undergraduate VC Internship
About Jumpstart Health Investors
Jumpstart Health Investors (Jumpstart) is a venture capital firm based in Nashville that specializes in early-stage healthcare investing. Jumpstart has a business model unlike traditional private investment firms with a novel organizational design integrated into a one-of-a-kind platform. Jumpstart invests in innovative companies that set out to Make Something Better in healthcare. Jumpstart is a fast-growing company that makes a real impact, providing ample opportunities for its team to do the same.
About the Position
As an intern for Jumpstart Health Investors, you will have a front-row seat to learn what it is like to be a part of the associate team at a healthcare VC fund. You will help with the deal flow process and help conduct research around problems in the healthcare industry. You will have the opportunity to see firsthand how investment decisions are made and how we craft an investment thesis. This position is paid and can be 100% remote with flexibility with work hours.
- Conduct research regarding problems in the Healthcare industry
- Join meetings with prospective portfolio companies
- Assist with Diligence support and Competitive analysis
- Identifying and presenting early-stage investment opportunities
- Assist on other tasks as needed
- A strong passion for healthcare & startups/ VC Ecosystem
- Undergraduate student at a four-year university
- Ability to dedicate a minimum of 15 hours per week
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take ownership of assigned tasks
- Enjoys collaboration and teamwork
- Strong desire to engage in the VC space
- Proven track record of “Crushing It” in all endeavors
- Location: Remote
- Experience & Leveling: This role will report to the Senior Associate of the firm.
- Start date: Mid September
To apply submit your resume to Courteney@jumpstarthealth.co